Nicolas Martin ( b.1980) is a French artist from Paris, now living and working in Montreal, Canada. After completing his studies at the respected Auguste Renoir school in Paris, Nicolas decide to deepen his artistic knowledge and diversify his skills by completing the Graphic Design program at the Universtiy of Laval in Quebec, Canada.
In 2003 he won 1st Prize in the “La Fondation de la Vocation" scholarship in Paris. Throughout his career, Martin has worked as a designer for the famous Galeries Lafayette in Paris and as Art Director for various companies in Europe and North America.
He started his career as a professional painter in 2013 with a highly successful Solo show at the L’Oeil du Prince Gallery in Paris, followed by a second equally successful Solo exhibition there the following year. In 2015 he made his US debut in “Urban Life” at Abend Gallery in Denver and was a finalist at the respected ARC Salon. He was also named an “Artist to Watch” by Southwest Art Magazine and featured in the book “Tall Trees of Paris”. Nicolas’s work has also recently been included in the “Realism Without Borders” International group and exhibitions as well featured in the Jetset Collection exhibition at Vanessa Rothe Fine Art in California.
His third Solo exhibition entitled ” Cinemascope” at the L’Oeil du Prince Gallery in Paris in 2016 was highly acclaimed and proved to be another successful achievement for his career. Nicolas is proud to be exhibiting among top artists, his work is now widely collected in both Europe and North America. His primary goal as a painter… constant evolution.
- Solo Show. Vanessa Rothe Fine art Gallery. March. Laguna Beach. USA
- Solo Show. Oxholm Gallery. October. Copenhagen. Denmark
-Three Person Show. Abend Gallery. October. Denver. USA
- Over Land and Sea. Vanessa Rothe Fine Art Gallery. December. Laguna Beach. USA
- Group Show. Pfundt Gallery. December. Berlin. Germany
- Annual Christmas Show. Oxholm Gallery. December. Copenhagen. Denmark
- Miniatures Show. Abend Gallery. November. Denver. USA
- Fine Art and Fashion Exhibition presented by Vanessa Rothe fine Art Gallery. Salmagundi Club. October. New York. USA
- SOLO SHOW. L'Oeil du Prince Gallery. June. Paris. France
- Americans in Paris. L'Oeil du Prince Gallery. May. Paris. France
- Americans in Paris. Arcadia. May. California. USA
- Realism Without Borders. Presented by Vanessa Rothe Fine Art Gallery at Salmagundi Club. Dec. New York. USA
- Luminious. Abend Gallery. Nov. Denver. USA
- Paris Seminar. May. Paris. France
- SOLO SHOW. Oxholm Gallery. March. Copenhagen. Denmark
- French Impressions. Vanessa Rothe Fine Art Gallery. Feb. California. USA
- SOLO SHOW Cinemascope. L'Oeil du Prince Gallery. Dec. Paris. France
- Jetset Collection Exhibition. Vanessa Rothe Fine Art Gallery. Dec. California. USA
- Realism Without Borders. Vanessa Rothe Fine Art Gallery. Nov. California. USA
- Landscape. Abend Gallery. . June. Denver. USA
- Contemporary Figuration. Abend Gallery. May. Denver. USA
- 25th Annual Holiday Miniatures Show. Abend Gallery. Dec. Denver. USA
- Urban Life. Abend Gallery. Oct. Denver. USA
- Art Copenhagen 2015. Oxholm Gallery. Copenhagen. Denmark
- Finalist 2015 International ARC Salon
- SOLO SHOW 2015. L'Oeil du Prince Gallery. June. Paris. France
- Group Show 2014. L'Oeil du Prince Gallery. Paris. France
- SOLO SHOW 2013. L'Oeil du Prince Gallery. Sept. Paris. France